Join me as I build out a town of lego looking people in a game like factorio without the biters! I'm learning as I go.
In this episode I start some basic research after building a school and feeding it paper.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬🐵 MY PATREON 🐵▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
👇🏻Help Support GrindThisGame 👇🏻
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬🐵 MY DISCORD 🐵▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
➤ This playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHw_EJXYsdHhZcFXEnsImfg55cxNsTH-X
About Factory Town:
Build, Expand, Automate, and Optimize your own fantasy village in the wilderness.
Starting with just a few workers, gather the necessary resources and build a wide variety of production buildings to supply your town with valuable goods. Research new technologies that will allow you to dramatically improve the efficiency of your harvesting and delivery supply chains. Use clever planning and management to grow your town from a quaint outpost to a bustling production colony.
- Tons of optimization tools at your disposal - roads, wagons, minecarts & railways, marble-run chutes, conveyor belts, and other magical and physical contraptions
- 3D terrain will make it a challenge to deliver your resources from high in the mountain down to your production centers
- Build complex logical systems with gates, triggers, and filters to make sure resources get to the right destination
- Manage supply chains to keep your population supplied with food, clothing, medicine, and other important goods
- You're in control - Use simple click-and-drag actions to directly issue behavior commands to workers, telling them what items to pick up and where to deliver them.
- Unlock magical secrets to boost your production buildings to absurd output rates
- Mountain in your way? Need a river? No problem - use the terrain sculpting tools to shape the world to suit your needs.
- Powerful world generation tools to create and share your own maps & crafting recipes
Simple trick, when you select a filter you can just click on the next slot you want to filter without closing the filter menu and then you reselect the item you want to filter and it will apply correctly.
It saves a lot of time since you do not have to close the menus als the time.
Portfolio management is the art and science of making decisions about investment mix and policy, matching investments to objectives, asset allocation for individuals and institutions, and balancing risk against performance. Portfolio management is all about determining strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the choice of debt vs. equity, domestic vs. international, growth vs. safety, and many other trade-offs encountered in the attempt to maximize return at a given appetite for risk.
Strategic Asset Allocation.
The Key Elements of Portfolio Management.
Portfolio Management Tips for Young Investors.
One of the reasons most often given for not investing is a lack of knowledge and understanding of the stock market. This objection can be overcome through self-education and step-by-step through the years because investors learn by investing. Classes in investing are also offered by a variety of sources, including city and state colleges, civic groups, and not-for-profit organizations, and there are numerous books aimed at the beginning investor.
Early Higher Risk Allocation.
An Exemplary Egg.
The idea is to select stocks across a broad spectrum of market categories. This is best achieved through an index fund. Aim to invest in conservative stocks with regular dividends, stocks with long-term growth potential, and a small percentage of stocks with better returns or higher risk potential.
Certain AAA-rated bonds are also good investments for the long term, either corporate or government. Long-term U.S. Treasury bonds, for example, are safe and pay a higher rate of return than short- and mid-term bonds.
Keep Costs to a Minimum.